FLASH Fables - Humpty Dumpty FLASH Fables - Humpty Dumpty

Hilarious

Very well done...

hahaha, had to turn down my speakers so quick I almost pissed myself

Xiao Xiao No. 8 Xiao Xiao No. 8

Don't submit movies that aren't yours.

I'm not going to review the movie, because it, like all the other XIAOXIAO movies, appear to be in violation of the terms of NG.

Before you submit movies, you read this:
"BEFORE YOU SUBMIT! If your movie violates any of these simple rules,
it will be removed and your Grounds Gold account may be deleted:
Your movie can't be someone else's work!"

Obviously, you and others chose to ignore this rule before submitting these movies. If Zhu does not speak english or does not visit this site, then fine, but don't submit his work to the portal. If I were tom or wade, I'd delete all of the ZIAO XIAO entries, as the author didn't willingly choose to put them on the site.

Abig black guy named Bass Abig black guy named Bass

Nice job.. only a couple of suggestions

Great job on the animation. Most of it looks real good. Since I haven't played megaman since waay back and didn't like it particularly too much then, and that I'd already seen the other ben movie, this wasn't very funny to me.
But a couple, I guess, "complaints" I had were, with the sound, replacing Ben. I don't think you should have replaced the "Ben" sound with whatever that was unless it sounded somewhat close to the original, you know?
Secondly, that character isn't even black is he?
Heh, anyway, good job on the animation and everything, just think you should have probably used it on something cooler that makes more sense. Not a negative review... later

Jessica Alba Bubble Bath! Jessica Alba Bubble Bath!

Wade... nice idea.. but

It didn't look anything like her, honestly.
If you did the fake yourself, nice try, but leave it to us pro's.. lol..
For some positives, this was a great idea for a game, nice idea mixing in the bubble bath idea with the image, etc.

Torture Osama CIA style Torture Osama CIA style

You're an idiot

You respond to my 'Kill Bin Laden' movie saying I copied it from you or something?

I hadn't and haven't seen your movie.
Think a little before you accuse people of things... Looking back on the recent entries, one Tom Fulp even made a movie where you can kill Bin Laden. I guess he stole the idea from you too?

It's not such an original idea where you're the only one to think of it.

So please withdraw your cocky attitude, and realize noone stole this idea from you.

bobbyfreind responds:

Sorry man my friend was over and using my comp,he wrote that sorry.

Hacky Sack Jr Hacky Sack Jr

Great Job/Great Game

It's a challenging game, but those are better than simple ones.. my highest score was like 1300 something